From cadets to graduates and beyond
White Associates’ cadet programme is an outstanding opportunity designed to equip future quantity surveyors with the skills and experience required to kickstart their careers.
Throughout the programme we provide cadets with:
- Training – gain valuable and practical on the job training to help you learn and develop your skills.
- Support from senior leaders – direct access to the senior management team who will support and guide you through the programme.
- Practical experience – a chance to work on real projects to better inform your studies and give you an opportunity to meet and work with people who will become your colleagues and teammates.
- Variety of work – you will be given exposure to a variety of work to expand your ability.
- Tailor-made – our programme is tailor-made for each cadet, depending on what stage you are at in your studies and your previous experience.
- Flexibility – as a cadet you would generally start part-time as you complete your degree/ diploma.
- Company Benefits – access to all company benefits including social activities, networking events, sports teams and more.
Previous cadets have progressed on to permanent employment at White Associates post graduation.
Interested in our Cadetship Programme?
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals, please forward your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org