White Associates has provided bank funding representation on over $1 billion dollars worth of project works
over the last five years.
With a trusted team that has served financiers for over 14 years, White Associates has the requisite skills to
set a project up for success from the outset.
White Associates understands financiers requirements and can complete initial reports, pre-condition reports and drawdown certificates for your project.
What We Do
Led by Darin Bayer, the White Associates Funding team adds significant value to project teams, financiers and borrowers on a
daily basis with specific examples below:
- Initial feasibility development budgets
- Procurement strategies and project setup guidance
- Robust due diligence on all aspects of the project
- In depth review of construction contracts with recommendations made to ensure risk allocation is satisfactory
- Critical programme analysis review from people that have constructed buildings
- Assistance in valuing variations which often results in savings to clients
- Construction methodology reviews and recommendations
- Documentation reviews that have led to drawing anomalies being corrected before construction
- Sale and Purchase Agreement obligations robustly reviewed and any items not in the budget included
- Civil works scope reviews that ensure all the required works are included within the budget
- Dispute avoidance and dispute resolution advice that keeps challenging projects on track