TECHNICAL ADVISORY SERVICES
White Associates are proud to be part of the Technical Advisory Team in delivering New Zealand’s first social PPP – Wiri Prison. We provide the following services:
- Capital works cost for the Public Sector Comparator
- Asset Life Cycle Costing and Maintenance costs
- Cost-benefit analysis and cost sensitivity analysis
- Construction and Project life forecast cashflows
- Assistance in the development of output-based specifications
- Supporting the output specification with Key Performance Indicators
- Involvement in payment mechanisms
- Bid analysis framework to ensure conforming and compliant bids
- Return schedule formulation
- Assistace in bid workshops and financial evaluation, negotiation and final recommendations
If you are looking for support as you bid for a PPP, or you are involved in implementation, then look no further than White Associates. As an experienced practitioner, we can smooth the way forward, ensuring that the project has a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
Public Private Partnerships (PPP) are a new alternative to the traditional delivery of public projects. The New Zealand Government is considering the use of PPPs for all public projects in excess of $25 million. This new approach to delivering major services or projects will create exciting new opportunities for New Zealand business. It also means that organisations must get to grips with working in a whole new way.